UNIVERSAL ARCHETYPES OF ROCK ARTS, IDEOGRAMS, ORNAMENTAL ARTS AND NEW IDEAS WRITER
Mr Vahan Vahanyan
Full Name:Vahan Vahanyan
City: Yerevan Country: Armenia
Field of study: Design, Fashion, Visual and Figurative Arts
Degree type : Ph D
Year of graduation:
Name: Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts
Country: Armenia Town: Yerevan
First Name: Vahan
Family Name: Vahanyan
Date of Birth: 4 April 1986
Marital Status: Single
Telephone Home: (3741) 614-704
Telephone Office: (3741) 588-176
Mobile phone: (3740) 919-000-84
Home address: Yerevan, 375096, Moldovakan 1, apt.70
E-mail: email@example.com ,Vvahan.86mail.ru, http://www.iatp.am
Military Service: not
University, Date From Date To, Degree Specialty
1. Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts, Department of Design and Applied Arts 2008, current Ph.D Design and Applied Arts
2. Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts, Department of Design and Applied Arts 2003 - 2008 Higher education Computer graphics, computer graphics design
3. Centro Camuno Di Studi Preistorici (Italia, Vallacamonica) 27/07/2007 - 14/08/2007 Certificate Study Rock Arts
4. American University of Armenia
Extension Program / English 4th - 7th Levels Courses 2002.02.11 - 2003.02.17 Certificates, TOEFL test total score - 563 Advanced level, reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
5. IATP (Internet Access and Training Program, founded by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the US Department of State, and is administered by the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX) 2000 - 2002 Certificate Internet Technology,
Web design, Digital Armenian Art and Culture
6. Health Education and Lifestyle Program 2000, Certificate Health Education
7. Republican Children's Multimedia Library by "Knko-Aper" and Computer Center "Voronum" 1996-1998, Certificate Windows,
Employer Date From Date
To Position Duties
Scientific Foundation "HaykNet" 2001 June - 2008 Technical Assistant, Web designer, Graphic designer, office manager. Creating and content managing web sites and educational resources, coordination international relations
Reading Writing Speaking Comprehension
Armenian Fluent Fluent Fluent Fluent
English Fluent Fluent Good Good
Russian Good Good Fluent Good
Windows /98/2000/XP, MS Office XP, PhotoShop, Corel Draw, Quark Express, Front page, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash, 3D STUDIO, Internet, Multimedia, HTML/ etc.
1. Vahanyan G., Vahanyan V. Armenian Design. Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts, 2007.
2. Vahanyan G., Vahanyan V. Art of Designing Web sites of the Organization of the Communication in Global Virtual Management. International Journal. “Telecommunication and Informatization of the Education”. Modern University for the Humanities. Moscow, N3 (34), May - June, 2006, p. 67-72, ISSN 1609-4670.
3. Vahanyan G., Vahanyan V. Stone Annual of Civilization. Yerevan, Njar, 2006.
4. Vahanyan G., Bleyan V., Kocharian L., Vahanyan V. The Rock Arts of the Armenian Elevation are the Primary Source of the Armenian, Egyptian, Indian and Hettitian Ideograms (Hieroglyphs), RASI 2004 Congress, The Tenth Congress of the International Federation of Rock Art Organizations (IFRAO), 28 November - 2 December 2004, Agra, India,
5. ArcaLe® - Armenian Educational Culture, Art, Law and Economy Portal, Copyright certificate #08/391, 23.09.2004, Armenia http://www.iatp.am/culture.
6. Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts, IATP/IREX Small Grant Program, http://www.iatp.am/yafa, 2001.
Created web projects
- Armenian Art and Culture Network, http://www.iatp.am, 2004-2008.
- Armenian Ornamental Art, http://www.iatp.am/ara/sites/ornaments, 2004-2008.
- Armenian Rock Art Network, http://www.iatp.am/ara, 2003-2008.
- Online Armenian hieroglyphs writer, http://www.iatp.am/ara/sites/gaghap/garap-bar/index.e.html, 2002-2004.
- World Costumes (Armenian Taraz), http://www.iatp.am/worltaraz, 2002.
- Electronic Library of the Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts, http://www.iatp.am/yafa/el-library, 2001.
- ABC in pictures, http://www.iatp.am/educat/abc/index.htm, 1999.
Participation in the Exhibitions
- International Youth Delphic Games. Diploma of high performance in web design, Kyiv, Ukraine 2005.
- Education & Career EXPO 2004, April 6-8, 2004, Yerevan, Armenia, Diploma.
- COMDEX 2003 the Global Technology Marketplace, November 16-20, 2003, Las Vegas, USA.
- SYSTEMS 2003 IT, Media, Communications, October 20-24, 2003, Munich, Germany.
- East-West-Vision 2002 (EWV`02). Project Festival on Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, New Media, Graz, September 12-13, 2002, Austria.
Sport – bodybuilder, swimmer.
Criterias to contestualize the project
: new Church
character (other interested fields):
Environment & Territory:
Project (block 1) - Objectives of the Project*
In order to make easier the interpretation and development of the visual art, rock art, ideograms and ornaments, and for the reading of the ancient manuscripts symbols, the author created a three-language computer graphic project called "Universal archetypes of rock arts, ideograms, ornamental arts and new ideas writer". The offered editor is a tool, which rehabilitates the "cleaned" memory; stimulates old human ideas, archetypes of the visual art, ideograms and ornaments.
The comparative analysis of numerous Armenian rock art symbols and the Egyptian, Hettitian and Indian hieroglyphs, which were discovered in regions and their comparison with the Armenian hieroglyphs will allow to come closer to the truth, to hold detailed and wide circle study with the goal of confirmation of the conclusions about the primary source of the ancient visual, symbolic, ornamental writing, who were the creators of the first human ideas, ideograms, ornaments and letters. How and why they were spread all over the world, and when, in which stage of civilization they were undergone significant changes, modifications and deformations? The Armenian, Hettitian and Indian languages belong to the Indo-European family.
(block 2) : Progress, Methodologies and tools used
for the Project*
It is known, that with the appearance and the development of human language the man is becoming a unique “symbolic animal”, passing a way from a biological being to a thinking one. But the reason is that the language, as a virtual object is a developing, open, huge library of interactive symbols and elements. Taking in set that archetypes and symbols are summarized in one image of the cognitive space where live and create the users of that language.
The investigation of letters approximately in IV century B.C. made possible collecting and keeping of similar descriptions (as texts). While, long before it, people already knew how to collect and keep the descriptions as petrography, rock pictures, and ornaments with the help of visual language.
Just the moment of the investigation to the visual archetypes is supposed to be the start of the new stage of the civilization. The graphical image, picture, symbol or sign, which is fixed on the stone, exists singly, never depends on its creator - «is alienated from him». All this systems possess by the feature of autonomy and independence. We call the language – “Actuality – 2'', in diversity of “Actuality – 1”, which is the world environment. The author supposes that between these two ''Actualities'' another ''Actuality'' exists. The last one is characterized with a unique ability of the man to create universal visual images and symbols, to operate with them in the frames of experience. It allows our forefathers to think and “talk” about absent events and objects at this moment.
The graphical language, the visual language of rock pictures and ornaments allowed a floating, harmonic and efficient (less actions) passing from ''Actuality – 1'' to ''Actuality – 2''. The construction of ''Actuality – 2'' relative to the objective, real or imaginable process, weighing of negative and positive features, hesitation in sincerity of thoughts, projection and development of the structure of logical constructions, choice of more acceptable decisions and their spreading – for all mentioned the man and the human language are obliged to the features of graphical language, as well as to simultaneity, invariance, reflectiveness, regularity, totality, etc.
(block 3) - Results *
The result of my project is to teaches with the computer graphic program called "Universal rock art, ideograms and ornaments writer" for virtual design arts and architectures infrastructures using visual communications with graphical forms of knowledge's, for study and interpretation the cultural heritage assets, prehistoric artifacts, rock pictures, symbols, stones inscriptions, ornaments and architectures elements. The results are to demonstration of the first human ideas, ideograms, which are inaccessible for the scientists, designers, architectures in different countries with different languages.
This instrument will make easier the solving of problems of establishment of the sources of the Indo-European and Semitic families of languages; to study of the history of visual art: rock art, ornaments, alphabets; to help in the research of the miracles of ancient culture and arts; to comments in revealing of universal motives in rock art, ornament art, systems of the letters, hieroglyphs, fashion, carpets images and geometric symbols using computer aided design.