Degree Expo - The opportunity to exhibit your project
During the International Festivals, one of the opportunities offered to the graduates is the Degree Expo, which is an exhibition of their projects on a Poster Display.
Who can participate
- All the Authors of the projects and works which have been published in the Virtual Expo, the permanent Degree Database on www.florence-expo.com;
- All the Universities that have uploaded a selection of degree projects from their graduate students on the Virtual Expo on www.florence-expo.com. There is also the possibility to reserve a special section of the Degree Expo.
Rules for participation
The exhibition of the projects will be presented on posters (paper 150-200 g/m2) of size A2 paper (60x42cm), horizontal. All poster should have THIS LABEL on the bottom right corner, like in the layout here below. It is necessary to pay a Poster Display Fee of 50 euros (for the method of payment click here).
Posters not following those rules will not be displayed.
Upon request, participants in Florence can receive certification for their participation in the Degree Expo during the "Degree & Profession - Florence World Festival".
Regarding the Regionals, certification will be decided directly by each organizer of the Festival.
Setting up the Degree Expo during the Florence World Festival
- For those NOT taking part in the Festival: The printed version of the posters can be sent by mail to the organizing office (Life Beyond Tourism Events Soc. COMI-SpA, Via del Giglio 10, 50123 Firenze) specifying the name of the author, the faculty, the year of graduation and the type of degree. The booking of the expo space should be done before registering and proceeding with the payment of the relative fee.
- For those taking part in the Festival: The posters can be brought and set up by the authors, or by a representative before the Opening of the Festival. The exact time will be communicated once the schedule of the Florence World Festival is established. The booking of the expo space should be done in advance by registering for the Festival and specifying the request of participation in the Degree expo then proceeding with the payment of the fee.
- For the Universities: The universities wishing to exhibit a selection of degree projects from their graduate students should communicate to the organizing secretary the list of project titles, names of the authors and field of interest. The organization will confirm the availability of the space. All the projects should be uploaded on the Degree Database to be exhibited. To finalize the registration universities should proceed with the payment and with the printing of posters which must follow the given guidelines.
Universities can send the printed posters by postal mail (Life Beyond Tourism Events Soc. COMI-SpA, Via del Giglio 10, 50123 Firenze) or bring the posters to Florence and set them up before the opening of the Florence World Festival. The exact time will be communicated once the schedule of the Festival is defined.
Setting up of the Virtual Expo during the Regionals
To exhibit their projects during the Regionals the authors of the projects and works published on the Virtual Expo should contact the University/Institution responsible for the organization of each Regional Festival and the ask for the requirements for participation.
If you are not registered in the Degree Database and you wish to upload your degree or master project on our database to have your work reviewed by professionals from all over the world and to participate in the International Awards click here to read the regulations.