International exhibition of virtual projects and graduate research open to all: students, graduates and researchers who have worked in the course of their studies on issues related to the topics of the ICOMOS General Assembly 2014:
• Sharing and experiencing the identity of communities through tourism and interpretation
• Landscape as cultural habitat
• Sustainability through traditional knowledge
• Community driven conservation and local empowerment
• Emerging tools for conservation practice
Students, graduates and researchers have the opportunity to present their research projects on the portal www.florence-expo.com, database that already includes more than 1500 graduation projects, where they may be selected to be published and where their projects will be visible to all the interested public.
The uploaded projects will also be on display in Florence during the Florence Word Festival, in an exhibition dedicated to them.
Those interested in participating must:
• Enroll on the site www.florence-expo.com;
• Upload their project (in English) by completing all text fields and photos on their page, which will receive the credentials provided upon registration (the deadline will be defined soon);
• Download the layout for the presentation of the poster from the website, complete it and send it in digital format to be printed by the secretariat (the deadline will be defined soon).
Fondazione Romualdo Del Bianco®, priviledged partner of A.G. ICOMOS 2014
Life Beyond Tourism® Heritage Community: Life Beyond Tourism® is a philosophy conceived by the Fondazione Romualdo Del Bianco® which promotes intercultural dialogue worldwide through the enhancement of cultural heritage, tourism and travel.
Centro Congressi Auditorium al Duomo, VIVAFIRENZE.IT, Aracne Editore, Esempi di Architettura